Someone sent me words of advice, since I forgot to write on Sunday, (because my 2 Granddaughters did a unplanned Sleep Over), I thought it would be a good post for today.
Hope you enjoy it! Night dear friends!
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble,
but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
2. So why is a car's windshield so large and the rear view mirror so small?
Because our past is not as important as our future.
So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes few seconds to burn, but it takes
years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy it, that won't
last long. If it's going badly, don't worry, that won't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a
diamond, don't forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you
always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end,
God smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a
bend, not the end!"
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities;
when God doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything worse
than losing eye sight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them;
sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that
someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes
away today's peace.