Yesterday I worked but that was tough to do because I am getting sick again. I went to the Doctor on Monday and she said it looks like my immune system was really struggling again, or should I say still struggling. Seems like I just can't get on top of this junk, I am trying really I am but...system is just too weak. It now has gone into another sinus infection and bronchitis, so last night and today have been really tough.
I read a talk today about Gratitude and how important it is to have Gratitude even in your worst circumstances. Easy to have it when all is well, but being grateful in the tough times is the most important thing. I guess I needed to read this today, because I am sure getting discouraged to be sick again.
So here are quite a few things I am grateful for today...
1. I am grateful that my family is happy and healthy
2. I am grateful for a husband who is so good to help, and continuing to encourage me that I will get better.
3. I am grateful for friends who care
4. I am grateful for talents that keep me busy and my mind off of things
5. I am grateful for the knowledge that my Heavenly Father loves me, and is keenly aware of my circumstances. I know I am not alone.
6. I am grateful for my faith and the HOPE it gives me.
So tonight I will just concentrate on all these things I have to be grateful for.
Good night dear friends!
You can read the talk HERE:
Post a Comment